Tucker Sno-Cat® Training, Seminars and Certification.
A brief summary of the major performance considerations of the four track Tucker Sno-Cat® Over-Snow Vehicle is featured below. For detailed data or specifications of the exact Sno-Cat® model that is best suited for your particular need, please contact our main office and we will be happy to supply further information.
NO SNOW TOO DEEP...
No Road Too Steep.
2023 TUCKER SNO-CAT® TRAINING
Tucker Sno‐Cat® Corporation Vehicle Maintenance Training Seminar
Date/Time: July 18-19th 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Tucker Sno-Cat® has set the above date for our maintenance training seminar. This Seminar will have an emphasis on
improvements and upgrades as well as common maintenance practices and service tips. We encourage each attendee to
include any specific questions or information they would like to have covered. This will help format a class that will
encompass your questions.
As with most modern equipment, electronics play a large role in the performance and emissions of the Sno-Cat® vehicle.
This 2-day seminar will include some time with our electrical designer to give an overview and explain the difference
between active and stored codes as well as answer any questions regarding the electrical systems. There will also be a
Cummins representative to cover the engine as well as filtration and any other questions you may have pertaining to the
The seminars will take place at the Tucker Sno-Cat® facility in Medford, OR. The physical address is:
2872 S. Pacific Hwy.
Medford, OR 97501
View Google Map
The seminar will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Electrical system & fault tree/codes
- Grooming implements and blade
- Drive train (differentials, transfer case, and drive lines)
- Steering system and alignment
- Hydraulic system
- Tracks, carriers, and wheels
The cost is $385.00 per person. This includes coffee and donuts in the mornings and lunch both days. Participants are responsible for their travel, lodging and other meals. Classes will start at 8 AM each day. Historically these seminars fill up so early registration is encouraged. Please try to provide any specific questions when you register, also include model and year of your Sno-Cat® vehicle.
- All participants must wear leather work boots and pants that cover the full length of the leg to participate in the factory tour and shop times.
- All participants will be given a brief safety procedure lesson before entering the work areas.
- Safety glasses are required in all work areas and will be supplied by Tucker Sno-Cat®. You may bring your own safety glasses.
THIS TRAINING SEMINAR IS NOW FULL.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE OFFERINGS.